Tuesday, January 29, 2008

First Week Back

Somebody has the Mondays!!!!!!!

Well we made the trip with not to many problems. The VUE did receive a few cracks in the windshield and my guitar hero's wireless receiver is not working but the rabbits and Nora made it so I guess that is a deal. It is a very interesting endeavour traveling cross country with 8 rabbits. There is no are we there yet or i need to go to the bathroom. What you get is a lot of thumping and chewing noises. Not to mention the sleeping in the hotel room with them. It is a little know fact that rabbits are nocturnal creatures. This means that at about 1 to 2 in the morning they all are awake and ready to play. So as I try to sleep from driving 10 to 12 hours they are all chewing on their toys and crunching on their food. So it made for a not so restful night of sleeping. We now have the camera here and should be able to take some pictures to post now. I will leave that up to Nora to get going.

This is Superbowl weekend here in Arizona. I plan on celebrating it by getting the pods delivered and hopefully unloaded. I hope to have this all done by the time the game comes on. This will be my motivation. It will be nice to have all my stuff back and not be living out of a box anymore. Well that is about all I have for tonight. Sorry it was short but I am spent.

2 comments:

Adams Clan said...

Yeah!! I am so excited that I found you!! I just had the name wrong. I am so glad that you all made it in one piece. We can't wait to hear more adventures from Phoenix. Have fun this weekend as you unload. We will keep checking on you. We love and miss you both!!!

Adams Clan said...

OK Your first week back is way over. How did it go? Did you have furniture to sit on to watch the Super Bowl. Did you have a TV for that matter??

We love and miss you and can't wait to hear how everything is going in the Sunny Southwest!!!!